So that CORTIJO BABLOU remains a peaceful and secure place for everyone, in order to make the most of your vacation, we have taken some initiatives and implemented procedures :
We will wait 24 hours after the stay of each traveler to start cleaning (Check out 11 hours precise!).
We will carry out daily cleaning AND disinfection based on suitable cleaning products, we will be more attentive to hunting germs than to hunting dust and spiders!
– The rooms will be ventilated at least 30 minutes every day.
– The cleanning lady will be equipped with protections.
– The paper towel will be used, the rags will be changed with each cleaning.
– The decoration will be lightened (we will remove the carpets, the bed covers and the decoration cushions, decorative items).
– The linen and the dishes will be washed at the highest temperature (90 º for the laundry and 65 º for the dishes).
– The disinfection of the following elements will be carried out every day by the employee (Door and window handles, Switches, Tables, Thermostats , Keys, Hairdryers, Hangers, Handrails, Deckchairs …) and we will also provide you with a disinfectant spray in your room and a roll of paper towel.
We will respect TOGETHER, ALL barrier gestures
1 KEEP a safe distance
2 WASH hands often
3 COVER mouth when coughing
We will NOT provide gloves, masks and hydroalcoholic gel in your room.
In order to respect everyone’s safety :
– The kitchen will be completely forbidden to guests (even to help me get rid of breakfast !!)
– You must disinfect each object in the common areas after personal use (ping-pong bats by example)
– We ask our customers occupying a tent to remove their shoes before entering the tent, the floors cannot be disinfected with bleach.
We are fortunate to have a large property of 8 hectares, each couple will be able to find their intimate space while respecting a very large social distance.
The swimming pool (8 m X 16 m) is treated with chlorine.
We have accommodation capacity for 16 people, we will not take reservations beyond 10 people in order to minimize contact.
Here is an unusual 2020 summer! But we are still going to enjoy the best moments at Cortijo Bablou: Space, Nature and Peace to the sound of an Andalusian guitar while sipping a local wine, right 💚